Thread: Law Enforcement: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Not even being hit with falling carrots could stop the chuckle from erupting from Ronan's chest at MacAfee's reaction. Though, it was lucky (or good old Auror senses?) that he didn't keep anything fragile in his bag. "Mmm-hmm," was his simple response to the question, after swallowing the chip he'd been chewing. "It's good to know that my sneaking skills are still in working order." Though, he hadn't exactly been sneaking in this instance. But nobody needed to know that.

He continued to ignore the fallen carrots in favor of his chips, popping another in his mouth and chewing slowly. He was amused, truly.
Jude didn’t know if he was annoyed or amused at the auror’s chuckle. A part of him and a very small part at that was slightly embarrassed which didn’t happen a lot to him. Whereas another part of him just found the whole situation very amusing. “Oh, they’re still in working order,” he replied with a big grin across his face as slowly got to his feet, acknowledging the fact that there was no way he’d be able to catch a quick five minutes rest away from the big boss man now.

“I honestly don’t know how you did it. I’m like…so aware of things and perceptive usually,” he continued as he stretched up towards the sky and let out a loud yawn. “I could be an auror. I’m like a…” and at the pause in the sentence, he did his best impression of a ninja/spy, karate chopping the air in front of him as if he were incapacitating an invisible foe. “…Ninja. Or a spy. Deadly and dangerous.” Was he being serious? No. Not in the slightest. He knew full well that he should not be left in charge of anything more important that a muggle stapler. “Hey Ninja man, what’s up? I’m Jude,” turning towards the auror boss man now on the sofa with his hand outstretched.
aRogueOne is offline   Reply With Quote