Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 11:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Bells <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
They were gobstones rivals both when they played in the school and for their U-17 teams but off the pitch Bella saw Jude as guy she could become good friends with. Taking a long sip from her ice cold butterbeer bottle she made her way over to Jude. Nodding she agreed. "Yes, it's blazing hot today. I bet the temperature is close to 30 celcius or something." Which was why Bella wore no jacket or other similar fall clothes.

Taking another sip of the icey delicious substance she hoped it'd cool her off fast and make her look less sweaty and hot. Smiling brightly and enthusiatically Bella said "Yes I am, aren't you? It will be awesome to get to learn new tips and tricks from the professionals, don't you think Jude?" If Bella had enough money left after buying her school books then maybe she could buy that gobstones book she had been eyeing last week.

Jude laughed his signature soft laugh that matched his soft spoken nature. Wed better be sure we dont get burnt to crisps. Or cooked to the level of crispy bacon. He took a healthy swig of the cool butterbeer. The beverage was something that he could drink all day, actually.

I sure am. Im most excited to get some training done with Mr. Atreyu-Rehman. Hes one of the professional players that inspires me. I met him twice, both times at matches, of course. He seems pretty down to earth. We all know hes talented and guess what, Bella? He had offered to show me some moves even before I knew we would have training. Jude wasnt one for bragging and it certainly wasnt his intention now even if it sounded like it. But who is your favourite player? It literally just occurred to him that he didnt know who Bella most admired.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote