View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Name Flexible on first name, last name is Rivers
Age/Birthdate April 1, 2095
Appearance or suggested face claims Will have a twin brother (that I am playing) Have not come up with a face claim yet but would be happy to talk about it with you!
School/House or Occupation If you pick him up before term I'll gladly let you sort him yourself
Family info Their family is a bit odd as their mother is a witch who works for the ministry recovering lost artifacts. She met their father who is a muggle archeologist on a dig site and fell in love. Their sister Charlie is the oldest and will be a seventh year. Their other older sister is a second year at Hogwarts. Their twin is starting at Hogwarts with them (obviously) and their younger brother will be joining them at Hogwarts in 2 years. The family spent a lot of time in remote villages and on trips traveling during the summers.
Personality Traits eternal jokesters, they love to pull pranks, make people laugh.
Background Information They're closer to their younger brother and slightly older sister because Charlie has been at Hogwarts so long that they have learned to live without her.
Extra Stuff Identical twin brother that I will be playing as my secondary character on site.
Will absolutely love to talk with you all about anything you have questions with or about.