Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 08:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"To those who will be returning, I wish you the best as well. When September comes around, you'll have a new head to lead you. I trust you will treat them well and that through every circumstance you remember to think of your strategy. Never jump blindly into anything. Constant vigilance always has it's place....I won't keep you waiting any longer. Let's eat!"

And just like that, the tables began to fill with the delicious food the elves had prepared. His final feast at Hogwarts.
Violet sat stunned as Malachi Trent finished his speech. He was leaving? She couldn't bear the man in her early years at Hogwarts, but over the years she'd come to appreciate his harsh, though useful, teachings on the Dark Arts. And now that he was leaving, she was rather sorry to see him go. She just hoped his replacement would be up to snuff, because, if the past few years were any sample, they'd need all the help they could get.

Still thinking about everyone who was leaving and what the future had in store, Violet thoughtfully began filling her plate.