Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 11:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Excellent.

Or maybe not so excellent? Claudine would have liked to hex someone tonight but she supposed it wouldn’t have been ideal. Whatever. Her heart melted as she looked at poor Ash. “You won’t. Whatever on earth makes you think I’d allow anything like that to happen?” Perhaps it was the distance that would be between them was what Ash feared? Claudine could understand but her determination game was strong. “Do you need a hug?” Because for Ash, she would hug without caring that anyone was watching. Merlin knew Claudine hadn’t hugged her biological sister in years and she wasn’t about to let the same happen with Ash.

With Violet settling into the quiet, the seventh year turned her attention to the others around her. Oh, yes. Claudine already knew what classes she wanted to take. “Anything and everything that has to do with creatures,’’ she told Bella, her eyes lighting up. She wanted to be the best in Magizoology someday. Anyone who knew her knew that that was her biggest ambition.

Oh. A pop up castle. What an interesting and wonderful gift. Claudine was once again mushy on the inside because of this next act of kindness. “I’ll make sure to take good care of it, Bella. I love it. Thank you.” She smiled happily at the other girl. “I won’t forget none of you. You know you can always write to me.” Even if the bird delivering the mail to Canada may take a while to reach her. “I’ll make sure to reply to each letter.” And did she have some advice for Bella? Of course. “You will. Just be determined to be the best at whatever you’re doing. You’ll also be just a great friend to whoever you choose to have.” Goodness. Claudine was turning soft on her final evening here, wasn’t she? The girl didn’t usually speak this much in one sitting.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺