View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 02:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Morgan's eyes widened in surprise as his face was suddenly squiiiished between the hands of Kale Trent. "Yesh, I know!" he agreed, his voice coming out a little squishy thanks to those two hands. "It's insane, bro!" Who thought this day would really come? And like... as cool as it was, it was also a little scary. And sad. End of an era.

Wait, why was Pheebs looking at him like that? She didn't really expect him to nudge Cece or her little sister aside, did she? Because that would be rude and then she might be mad at him for that. Instead her gave her a bright smile and said, "My lap is still free if it gets too crowded on that side." Very cozy over here.

"Hey, Faye. How's it going?" he greeted his Hufflepuff yearmate, or fellow graduate, as she joined their group. Wait, was she sad too? Okay it was a little sad, but... "Come on, guys. We're still going to see each other all the time." Weren't they? Sure, Morgan was probably naively optimistic, but... weren't they?

He peered over at Phoebe again when one of those twins (which one, he didn't know) gave her something, so he could get a better look. "Oh! I used to have some of those when I was a kid," he told her. "I didn't know they made necklaces with them too." They were fun blocks for little kids though. His little brother was probably playing with some right now.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line