Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 03:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Then her attention was on Bella. “Shop for all the university things. That should be fun.” Maybe as fun as gathering Hogwarts supplies. “Looking forward to fourth year?” Wait. Fourth year? Already, Bella? Really?
Making big eyes as Claudine answered her questioned Bella asked curiously "Wow Claudine! Do you already know what classes you want to take at university?" It just showed how much older the other girl was. Bella was glad she had survived a year with new subjects and those pesky vines.

Remembering her gift she lifted it up from her lap and handed it over to Claudine with slightly trembling feeling her face warm up like a tomato. "This pop up paper castle is for you Claudine so you don't forget the castle and Slytherin. I'm really going to miss you Claudine, you've been a really cool and reliable friend. I'm so amazed how you always manage to score so many house points for our house. I hope I can continue in your footsteps." Okay now Bella had rambled way too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post

"Isabella," he said quietly, tapping her shoulder and taking the seat on her other side. He didn't really know most of the Slytherins here, except for Bella and Maya, the latter of which he didn't see yet? "Can uh... we talk?" Maybe he should have waited for the train.
Bella was about to glance over at the lion table to see if Apollo was sitting there when he spooked her so much by tapping her shoulder that she almost fell off her chair. Straightening herself up again, hoping that not too many had noticed she took a few steadying breaths before she mumbled out as she met her best friends eyes. "Hi Apollo, you really spooked me..." After a quick look up at the staffers Bella nodded back. "Yes, sure we can talk, but don't you want to talk on the train?" They'd have more time then. Headmaster Trent would arrive any minute to give his speech.