Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 12:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine had no idea she was popular, Darius, especially considering that she literally had about two handfuls of persons she called friends. And she happened to like Darius a lot. There was just something about him… Oh. He really thought that highly of her? You lot were really going to make her into a huge sap. Darius’ words meant a lot and really touched her but Claudine simply grinned and whispered, “Thanks, Darius. Your secret is safe with me.” Indeed it would be. “I bet another student is going to tell you something similar next year.”

It was true she and Blake had come a long way since their first year. They both had done some growing up; maybe Claudine had had much more to do. “Oh, that’s fine.” Leaning in his direction, she lowered her voice. “I’ll tease you about it later.” Because that’s what she had done all her time of knowing Blake.

The girl was pleased that Daniel didn’t mind sitting with her for a bit. After all, they wouldn’t have this opportunity again. A gift. Obviously she was surprised as she had expected nothing of the sort from anyone, much less her sassy friend here. She eyed him as he closed his eyes, not knowing what to expect next. Daniel’s next words reduced Claudine to a pile of mush on the inside. He had done that for her? “Thank you, Daniel. I’ll be sure to take very good care of it.” So that it’ll be in excellent condition for years to come. “This is so thoughtful of you.” Did her voice sound weak? It should because it was heavy with emotion as she turned the book over in her hands. She couldn’t wait to read it.

Speaking of tears and crying. Oh no. The Snakette’s heart leapt into her throat when her gaze fell on Ash. The level of concern felt completely made her belatedly realise that Ash was holding out something. Ash. What’s wrong? Did someone tell you something bad?” Just say the name and Claudine was going to hex them into oblivion. Because that’s what big sisters did, right? Only afterwards was the gift fully registered in her mind. To her, the wrapping looked perfect. “Oh Ash. Thank you.” She took the present with a smile. “I already love what’s in here.” Yes, even though she hadn’t the slightest clue. “Is that why you’re crying? You know I’ll write to you often. And we’ll have our usual day out together, and this time it'll be during all of your breaks.”

In all honesty, Claudine hadn’t meant to overwhelm Violet; it was easily noticed that she had done exactly that. The seventh year really thought that Violet would make a great role model. “You’re welcome, Violet. No one started off as an artist being perfect at it. You’ve improved and you’ll continue doing so. Include some of your work whenever you write to me.” Violet’s artwork was bound to brighten up her days.

It suddenly dawned on Claudine that she had made an impact on quite a few lives at Hogwarts. The realisation stunned her. It really did. Never in a million years did she ever see something like that coming her way. It all came around in a full circle, starting with three of her professors who had impacted her first - Trent, Fuller-Thompson and Williamson. Idly, her gaze moved to the Ravenclaw table where she saw the boyfriend. Of course Heath had played a huge part on bettering her personality too, and she would love him forever for that. Claudine smiled at him, hoping that he’d enjoy his final feast here at Hogwarts.

Then her attention was on Bella. “Shop for all the university things. That should be fun.” Maybe as fun as gathering Hogwarts supplies. “Looking forward to fourth year?” Wait. Fourth year? Already, Bella? Really?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺