Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Since Daniel had spent the majority of the year practising spells whenever he could, the boy's legs had developed a natural firm and defensive stance meaning that when Lisa appeared and hip bumped him, he did not wobble. He turned to look at his friend with a raised eyebrow as if to ask 'what was that for?'. He watched her with his dark brown eyes as she sat next to V at the table before giving his attention to the graduate.

Daniel stepped over the bench to take a seat next to Claudine and placed the book on the wooden surface before sliding it towards her. The gift was not wrapped nor did it have a bow around it or whatever ridiculous things people did when giving a gift. "I wanted to give you this... As a graduation gift." the Hufflepuff closed his eyes for a moment as if what he was going to say was too complicated for him. And it was. He rarely felt gratitude toward another person but the tutoring lessons he had with her was something he would forever remember. "Because you helped me out with spell practice and such" In other words he was saying thank you. He found these words easier to say when there wasn't a crowd. "It's a University textbook about Magizoology... I corresponded with a wizarding bookshop for two weeks and found out that this textbook is used in classes at University so I thought I'd get you it as a gift"

Daniel looked around the table as he waited for Claudine to say something. Last year he had only spent his time at the Hufflepuff table so seeing the Great Hall from this perspective was odd but fascinating. He caught sight of another graduate (Blake) who he was certain he had worked together with during his very first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson but had never paid any attention to after that, talking to Darren (Darius)??? The sixth-year dude and Violet as well who he recognized from when they entered the Restricted Section to find information about the vines before he turned to see Ashley approaching Claudine.

And she was crying. Merlin's Beard. What was it with people crying when someone left? It wasn't as if they had died. They just graduated and went on to a new chapter in their lives. He could not understand why this was supposed to be emotional?

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 12-07-2021 at 02:19 PM.