Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 05:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

This. was. not. FAIR. Because Ash was trying to go with the flow and/or not feel anything, but all these nice people were making her feel things and she was supposed to be done crying for today.

"What?" Ash blinked at Violet, or maybe she blinked back tears and also looked at Violet. Unclear. "Oh... Y-yeah, um, I'm alright. Just feeling bittersweet and stuff." Or maybe she was just bitter. "This is the first term I've been able to enjoy but I'm more than halfway done with this place and everyone is leaving." She rested her chin on her hands. "I'd love to see your story." And she was flattered that Violet had come over to see her.

AHHHH. Ash's heart rate went up super fast because VINES THEY HAD COME BACK TO GET HER OR THE EVIL ALLIANCE MAYBE- but then she realized it was just Teddy and she settled into the hug. "Okay," Ash agreed. She'd save him a seat even though it was pointless because he'd leave her anyway because he had to graduate and being fifteen meant she shouldn't rely on older students so much. She held onto his hat though, making extra sure that he had a seat and nobody could take it whether he really came back or not. Because he was her pretend brother and also because it was a nice hat.

Ash half-smiled at Heath and Evan and Misa and all her other friends. But only halfway.