Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 04:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

So this was it. Heath’s last day at Hogwarts had finally come. He always thought he’d be glad to leave this place, but now he wasn’t. Everywhere he looked was a reminder of all he’d miss. This was the last time he’d set foot in these halls, the last time he’d sit at his house table. His eyes scanned the length of the Ravenclaw table, and a sad thought occurred to him. Was this the last time he’d see his friends? He shook his head, his long dark hair spilling into his face, to distract himself. No, he couldn’t think about that now. If he did, he’d never make it through this feast!

“Hey, guys,” he said as he sat down near Ash, Violet, Misa, Evan, and - was that Teddy who just came and left? He gave each person a slight smile in greeting. They’d have to forgive him; a slight smile was all he could manage at the moment.

Feeling strangely wistful, he looked to the staff table. Of all the professors up there, only Headmaster Trent had remained throughout his entire time at Hogwarts. Well, unless one counted the two terms that Rosier replaced him, which Heath didn’t because Trent hadn’t left of his own accord. As he looked away, his eyes wandered to the Slytherin table and Claudine, the one person he knew he wouldn’t be saying goodbye to tonight. Turning in his seat, he smiled her way and mouthed, “Hi!”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...