Thread: Mysteries: Thought Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 12:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"The golem? Well the damage the golem caused has long been been repaired, but some prophecies we'll never get back. Luckily we keep parchment records of all prophecies though." Laurel shared with a hint of sadness in her tone. "Have you seen how we storage prophecies from seers?"
Jane briefly noticed the other woman's stare, but it would not have occurred to her that it was because she had brought up the golem. Jane didn't often have misgivings about talking about anything and had noticed that the subject was rarely mentioned by anyone. And as to the prophecies--"Well, yes, I have seen the storage hall...rather briefly, though, I'm afraid. I didn't really have a chance to discuss how they were maintained and organized with anyone,". Mainly because they were being attacked by a golem, which tended to put a damper on professional discussions in general.

Suddenly Jane turned back to Adam and said, "Really, Adam, could you possibly stop communing with that encephalon for just a little while and come over here and join the conversation?" She was trying not to order him about like a nanny, but seeing him with his hands still on the tank made her want to rap his knuckles with her wand.
MadAlice is offline   Reply With Quote