Thread: Mysteries: Death Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 12:07 AM   #21 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

"Hmm, yes, well even people with an affliction have to answer if they commit crimes," Jane said rather tartly. She didn't believe personal problems, however genuine, were valid excuses for bad behavior--especially murder (and she was still not quite over losing her previous colleague).

"Well, I really don't remember very much. And of course, with the puncture wounds and our past experience in the Ministry with...a certain individual, one can come to certain conclusions about what is going on. But...I do have vague memories of...a sort of hissing, yowling sounds--almost like purring. And there were these blurry, rather animalistic movements around--which I felt, rather than saw, you understand, because the room was filled with the most unimaginable blackness. And I had been curious, because I'd never heard of those sorts of things associated with..." (oh, why was she beating around the bush about it, especially down here with Damian, they both knew what they were talking about here) "...with vampires before. Is it the vampire turning into some sort of animal, or accompanied by one, or...well, as I said, it's all rather vague. But I started dreaming about it, even when awake, in the hospital, and even know, sometimes I do still. I know what I heard." Despite the healers' attempts to placate her with words about stress and blood loss causing her to imagine things. Which Jane Howard did not do.
MadAlice is offline   Reply With Quote