View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Friends!

Thank Merlin.

"Hiya, Prince Kale." The blonde got a soft smile and a once over because yes, feelings were complicated. She knew how badly he wanted to leave this place, but she also knew that endings could be sad and weird and hard and maybe he was feeling some of that, too? And if he was, she just hoped he knew he wasn't alone, that's all. "Your hair looks especially nice tonight."

Speaking of nice hair, Cece gave Phoebe's hair a pat, trying to comfort her best. "I'm sure Morgan will be here soon with lots of energy and boyfriend comfort for you, Pheebs." Because sometimes you just needed boyfriend comfort over best friend comfort and she got that, she did. "It feels as big as it did when we were second years, so yeah. Super big."

"I'll miss it too," The blonde agreed with the younger James, though she assumed the little cutie simply meant she'd miss this place over the summer. "Hey Kinz, you gotta promise to look after Sammy next term, okay?"

And there he was, just like she'd said. "See Pheebs, I knew Morgan would be here soon." The blonde offered him a wave. "I still feel like a kid in a lot of ways, so knowing we're graduating is sort of..." Well there wasn't a word for what she was feeling, so she made a 'mind blown' motion with her hands instead.