View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 04:06 AM   #29 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ash wasn't quite sure if she believed in Arithmancy... but her day numbers were pretty spot on. This was like an experiment... she should keep analyzing her personal day numbers... she also had a couple of, um, important dates from the past March 15th and may 9th/10th of second year that she wanted to analyze.

SPOILER!!: Ash's personal day/month/year numbers

Year number:
5 3 2 1 0 6
8 9

An 8 year is the time to discover your own power, to become the boss and deal with authority, as people look to you this year for your executive ability. You'll be challenged to take the lead, stand up as an authority, and empower yourself. It is time for you to be thrust into the leader role and to tend to business. Administrate something like the family estate or a school or company event this year because this is the year to deal with the energy of power, money, and success, and to achieve something extraordinary. Maximize your opportunity this year. Money flows toward you in an 8 year, as long as you're working for the good of all and not just for personal profit; but it flows our at almost the same rate. Manage your financial affairs well this year and do not get carried away with extravagance.

Month number:
8 4

A 3 Personal Month stimulates your creativity, where ideas flow in abundance. This is a time to add a creative flair as you are expressing yourself emotionally, verbally, and artistically, especially on issues that you've been reluctant to mention. The 3 is considered a lucky number, so during a 3 Personal Month, things may be easier for you. This Personal Month is a good time for play, both personally an with others. Go shopping, go out to lunch, and buy a gift for yourself and others. This is a good time to play with color and design - so redesign your bedroom, expand your wardrobe, and do whatever gets your creative juices flow.

Analysis:
April 2nd
2 3

A 2 Personal Day Number is a day to be patient and to attend to details.

My life path is a two, so today is an important day. My life path number says that I like peace, but I shouldn't let the world step on me. it also mentions the word patience, just like my personal day number today. That is a point in favor of arithmancy being real.

I used to think my life path was a mistake, but I think I do like peace. The problem is that I'm not very good at it... I've just been spending all day feeling bad about all the relationships I've messed up, and also all the other things I've done wrong. I believe that today's day number signals that I'm supposed to be patient with myself, because I'm still learning, instead of screaming at myself for messing up, which is unhelpful. As for the part about details... I should probably slow down and focus on the little things I can do to change my life. Instead of being impatient and upset about my feelings, I can maybe take a walk. Or draw a little bit(it is my creativity month). Or say sorry. After all, big things don't change all at once. Especially not big things like changing my relationship with authority or discovering my own power or anything like that.

April 9th
9 3
1 2

A 3 Personal Day Number is a day to be creative, to be with friends, and to communicate.

Alright, so today is another important day: my soul urge number is 9. That's supposed to mean compassion and universal love, AKA another thing I am a failure at need to work on. Also, my personal day number matches my personal month number today, which should lead to extra creativity, right? I have been working on my personal project today, where I draw a bunch of people's faces and then write a little about my feelings about them. I think it helps me be more compassionate towards others if I start thinking about how I've wronged them reflecting a little on our relationship and how it could be improved. I guess I haven't been communicating much today... does communicating with myself count? I think it should- it's important to understand myself just like I understand everyone else. Does that sound dumb? I dunno. It makes sense to me. Friends? I haven't seen them around today. But I think I'm going to get yogurt soon. Maybe I'll ask someone to join me if anyone would even want to come, which I doubt.

April 25
3 2 5

A 1 Personal Day Number is a day to begin things and to focus on yourself.

I don't know, recently I've only been focused on helping other people and also trying to make other people like me more. It's kind of stressful. But today I feel very calm and chill. I've been relaxing, doing art(I guess personal month numbers really do mean something)... I also woke up feeling very refreshed this morning, even though I didn't do anything different. My sleep routines are none of your business so I'll just leave it at that. After I woke up, I went out on the lake alone and did some mindfulness, which sounds weird but is actually quite nice. For your information, I did NOT sit with my eyes closed(boring). I stared into the water and reflected on life(less boring). I could sort of see myself reflected in the water, which scared me a little because I don't like seeing my reflection caught me off guard because I realized that I don't really know what I looked like. Is that some sort of weird metaphor for not understanding my feelings or behavior? I dunno, it sounds like one. Today was relaxing and peaceful. I wish I had more days like this. That's all I feel like sharing for an assignment.