View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 09:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Just did the analysis ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: A recap of C's numbers

The Life Path Number:
ELEVEN (11/2): Much is expected of you with this Master Life Path. Your path will lead you to illuminate humankind inspirationallly. Sometimes you will work at the level of the 2 to bring toward you meaningful associations so that others will find you accessible. Once you've mastered your lessons, you'll move on to the next phase - becoming an inpirational leader. You're a born charismatic leader, magnetic and electric. You'll often find yourself in the spotlight, as the center of attention. Your mission is to be someone others look to for illumination and truth, and the truer you are to Universal principles, the happier and more successful you'll be on your path. Career/vocation options include any field where you can be the teacher, diplomat, or speaker or any field were you'll be in the spotlight and able to work with large groups.

The Soul Urge Number:
SIX (6): Three things most important to you are beauty, harmony, and home. Understanding, loyalty, devotion, affection and commitment are top priorities. You want to protect, nurture, and love your family and home. In matters of the heart and friendship, you are the idealistic romantic and friend. In love, you want to be committed and love deeply. In friendship, you want lifelong companionship and confidences.

Personal Year Number:
TWO (2): This is the year to rewind and regroup, not a time for getting things done. Listen to others and even defer to them this year because you will be more sensitive to the nuances of relationship and needs of others. Unlike last year, this year your own needs will be secondary now. It's time for you to relate to others, be adaptable and mantain balance. Cooperation is the lesson, so use the year to listen, be sensitive and devote time to others. Compromise and seek harmony in all that you do; take things slowly and you will likely find a quiet, soothing rhythm to life and may even truly experience a sense of tranquility.

Personal Month Number:
SIX (6): A 6 Personal Month brings a sense of duty and responsibility, in which you may find yourself handling family issues, visiting relatives, or taking care of family members. You'll likely wish to stay home and be with your family or linger around your home doing little projects - like working in a garden, painting your room or home, and finding other ways to beautify your living space. And don't forget to spend quality time with your family this month.

Personal Day Number {adding the number of the calendar day to the number of your Personal Month}

SPOILER!!: Analyses

For: 5th April, 2106
Personal Day Number:
5+6
= 11

What do you know? Eleven not the Stranger Things character is also my Life Path Number. The textbook says that when these two numbers are the same there is a “subtle influence added to the strong influence in your life”. Well, there are no interpretations for Personal Day Number 11 so I’ll just do my best to analyse here. I think it means that the influence of the Personal Day Number will be subtly added to the Life Path Number. But how to do this with 11? Would it be right to use 2 since the textbook depicts my master number as 11/2? I’ll give it a go, anyway.

I’d like to think that I’ve already started to inspire others now that I’ve thought about it. I do so through my artwork mainly. I not only help others develop their abilities with this form of talent through giving them tips for improvement but also with the artwork I would do. For example, just this morning I did a sketch to be hung somewhere in the barn to remind everyone who visits just how to treat the creatures there and any they come in contact with.

Is this the subtle influence being referred to? Because I really do plan to continue inspirational artwork. I also aim to become Chief Consulting Magizoologist at the Daily Prophet later in life where I can use print media to nudge the wizarding world inhabitants to always take proper care of their magical creatures. This would cover “becoming an inspirational leader” the textbook mentions.

I’m not sure just how the being in the spotlight aspect is going to play out or just how I’m going to handle that. I hate being the centre of attention for the most part but it just might be the price to pay when doing something you love.

For: 13th April, 2106
Personal Day Number:
{1+3}+{6}
{4}+{6}
{1}+{0}
= 1 {A 1 Personal Day Number is a day to begin things and to focus on yourself.}

According to the textbook, today is a good day to begin things and focus on myself. Since this number does not match with either my Life Path Number and Soul Urge Number, I don’t think I can really compare it with them. Anyway. What do I need to begin? I’m not sure. I’ve already begun studying for NEWTs, and have already planned out living arrangements for University. Or wait. Does it mean a combination of the two meanings? Does it mean that I should begin to focus on myself? But what would that even mean? If I had to guess, it would mean to do something that benefits my peace and myself alone. I feel like I’m always doing that though since I tend to keep to myself most of the time. That in itself is focusing on myself. But I suppose I need to start focusing on myself once more. Over the past few weeks it has been nothing but helping my younger friends practice spellwork or helping a few others budding artists with their artwork. Studying constantly is also getting to me, and there’s a lot of pressure I’m putting on myself to maintain or better my OWL grades. You know what? I really do need to take a break. I think I’ll head to find Heath so that he can make me one of his famous caramelattes. A caramelatte, and some alone time, always helps me recharge. Thanks for the suggestion, Personal Day Number.

For: 25th April, 2106
Personal Day Number:
{2+5}+{6}
{7}+{6}
{1+3}
= 4 {A 4 Personal Day Number is a day to get organized and to attend to your health.}

I’m writing this entry at the end of the above date and I can tell you… I did not get organised nor did I attend to my health. If anything, it was quite the opposite. Let’s see… for starters, if speaking of the physical aspects, I currently have books in no particular order across my bed, my school trunk is a mess and I consumed more sugar than anything today {three caramelattes}. While it may have been a good day to organise my life and to take care of my health, they weren’t written in my stars or palm or anything else. Perhaps I’ll take a shot tomorrow. I’ll let you know how that hoes.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺