Thread: Transportation: Level Six Reception Area
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 04:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

She didn't see a return address but shrugged it off, her department got packages all the time, probably just an order she didn't realize she had coming. Straightening she grinned about the coffee, "Not the best of the best like other places around here, but I have cream and sugar." She walked over just as she heard the shuffling of the papers and then the question. With a big playful grin Anna looked at the younger man, "Honey I am all about the surprises." She loved a good surprise and good fun, so a mystery package brought on excitement. "Would you like some coffee?" Pouring herself and the other department head a cup she had another ready if Kiaser would like.

"May I help you both with anything?" Handing over the cup to Raini and then taking out her wand and lifting the lid from the package. "Oh wow" Her eyes went to contents inside, setting her cup of coffee back down she beamed as she pulled out one of the carpets.

"These are beautiful."

Should she ask what the two men might want in her department, probably, but Anna got distracted quite easily.