Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 03:33 AM   #48 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

So many were talking and so many were going in different directions, goodness she felt a bit overwhelmed by it all for just a quick second, but then the divi.... librarian jumped into action. [b] "Divide and conquer, yes I do like that idea. She spun on her heel and motioned with her keys for the group headed to the restricted section to follow her. "I glanced at a few books myself earlier after speaking with a few, but didn't come across anything. I just don't understand them." It was nothing like she had ever seen before and nothing that she felt she could find.

"Bernadette just lay them on my desk I will get them checked in as soon as we are done here. You may join the search as well if you would like." She smiled at the girl before turning her attention back to the group. "So what all has been discussed so far, maybe there is something that you have found or that I have found that could be a puzzle piece to put together."

Coming to the restricted section she pulled her wand and worked the charm then stuck the key in to unlock, if the students thought it was just a key that unlocked the restricted section they were greatly mistaken, she always put extra security around it, she was a student once.