Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 01:05 AM   #38 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Valentina slowly walked down the aisle, pulling out a book now and then to read the back - losing interest after a couple of minutes. It was all so boooring. She should actually start studying but - "I'm good, I suppose. How are you?" She looked at the book in V's hand curiously. "Are you looking for something in particular??"
V looked through a few of the pages in the book that she actually did NOT want, and she shrugged. "Not...really, no," she lied, but she didn't want to admit to Valentina what she was actually looking for. She had already talked to both Lisa AND Ivy Grimm, and still, she felt ill-prepared for the future. She was looking for something in particular, but it wasn't something she thought she'd find here. So. No need to tell the other girl about it!

"I'm good, too. Just trying to, you know, get through the term. It's been an eerily quiet one ish. ISH. But all of my terms here haven't been too bad...you know, since I started AFTER that horrible war here," she shivered a little bit.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin