Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 04:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Should she keep looking at him or was that too awkward? He stood there saying nothing and just looking blankly at her as if he was dumbfounded by her news? Bella knitted her fingers to have something to do and just waited in silence. Apollo had to say something eventually, right? She loved him like a brother and he was her BFF, but the new feelings she had around him made her guess that she was crushing on him for a lack of better word.

Bella was staring out in the distance wishing for a unicorn to appear when Apollo finally found his voice. Turning her gaze to him she kept quiet, listening to his ramblings. Swallowing she licked her lips to buy herself some time to take in his words. In a small voice Bella responded slowly. "I understand. I'm not angry. It's okay. I care about you a lot too Apollo. You are my best friend...I just feel things around you that I try to decipher and I talked to the girls in the dorm about them and they all said that I had a typical love crush on you, so I tried to not act weirdly around you which I clearly failed to do so I’m sorry." Accepting that Apollo didn’t crush on her hurt even if Bella tried not to show it by turning her face away when her tears had began to trickle down her face.
Wait. She talked to the other girls in the dorm!?!?? Is that what girls did??? All of a sudden Apollo felt like his heart rate was going like a million miles per hour as he found himself gripping the stone railing to steady himself... There just felt something deeply personal and ugh ... he just no... it wasn't that he didn't feel the same way, he just didn't know. Like how did one know?

"We should ... hang out more then... instead of you trying to hide it from me." Because talking to others about one's own issues and feelings seemed to do nothing for the problem. "I'm not saying I don't feel the same way. I'm just not sure I know what I feel, but well, if you don't talk to me or hang out, then how could I know?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.