Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Unicorns... uh... was this a distraction from something. But before he could really respond to that question, she answered his question about being mad at her with a response he hadn't been expecting at all. The Gryffindor teen just stood there blankly looking at her. She was .... what... in love with him?? sure he loved her; Isabella Connolly was the sister he never had. Maybe even better than an actual sister. But in love? It was something he hadn't really thought about and seemed serious and mature and a totally different phase of life.

He just swallowed, turning to stare off into the scenery as a way to prolong his response. "I'm ... Bella... you know I care about you. I just don't know about that just yet.. I mean... we're only thirteen. Fourteen... we're just ... figuring ourselves out. But please, i'm sorry... i'm just it's ... just ... i mean, you're my best friend." Well, one of them. "I just.." Ugh, he was doing the rambling thing that he did when he didn't want to hurt feelings.
Should she keep looking at him or was that too awkward? He stood there saying nothing and just looking blankly at her as if he was dumbfounded by her news? Bella knitted her fingers to have something to do and just waited in silence. Apollo had to say something eventually, right? She loved him like a brother and he was her BFF, but the new feelings she had around him made her guess that she was crushing on him for a lack of better word.

Bella was staring out in the distance wishing for a unicorn to appear when Apollo finally found his voice. Turning her gaze to him she kept quiet, listening to his ramblings. Swallowing she licked her lips to buy herself some time to take in his words. In a small voice Bella responded slowly. "I understand. I'm not angry. It's okay. I care about you a lot too Apollo. You are my best friend...I just feel things around you that I try to decipher and I talked to the girls in the dorm about them and they all said that I had a typical love crush on you, so I tried to not act weirdly around you which I clearly failed to do so I’m sorry." Accepting that Apollo didn’t crush on her hurt even if Bella tried not to show it by turning her face away when her tears had began to trickle down her face.