Thread: Study Hall
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 02:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

It was true that Daniel wanted to be able to use magic outside of school because he wanted to use it for education purposes. But he would be lying if he didn't want to use it for fun as well. Ever since his older brother had come of age, he had been pranking him from time to time and since Daniel was not a Muggle despite living in a manor filled with Muggles, his brother had never gotten in trouble with the Ministry because he had always made sure that no one was around. Granted, the 'pranks' had been because he had been pestering his brother and the worst thing he had done was use the Langlock Jinx on him so that he couldn't speak anymore.

BUT STILL!

It was frustrating that he wasn't able to cast a spell back without getting in trouble with the law. And since Minjae was very gifted in non-verbal spells he seldom saw it coming. Daniel both loathed and admired it.

The word aesthetically sounded very advanced and the Hufflepuff couldn't wait to use it in his vocabulary now that he knew what it meant. Finding pleasure through beauty. "And....you think a squid like Sir. Henry is.....beautiful?" Perhaps he did not get the meaning entirely.

"....Ok maybe you shouldn't do that" convincing muggles that they were crazy when they saw a tattoo that moved or changed color. "Are you related to a guy named Noah?" he asked as Evan began to speak of his family. "I think my big brother has a friend named Noah Nam"

The Hufflepuff shrugged his shoulders at his question, the action nearly causing him to fall backwards for he had been balancing the chair again but lucky for him the chair moved forwards. "Pft no" he lied "...Maybe a little" he finally admitted. "But nothing I can't handle!" he said defensively " I mean, I took it upon myself to learn and practice spells that I haven't learned in classes yet." which combined with his homework was slowly getting a bit too much but he loved it. He loved learning. "Do you know Claudine?" he asked, looking at the Ravenclaw. "She's in Slytherin and she helped me practice a spell" which was cool in his opinion because he didn't think a seventh year would ever bother helping out a younger kid.