View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 08:56 PM   #51 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
With the onslaught of spells being thrown, what the seventh year was not surprised to see was the vines retreating. Clearly the vines could handle no more. She hurried over to her friend.Violet, are you hurt?” Then she was looking randomly at the faces about her. “Those vines might not be away for long. We should get out of here if we have no idea how to stop them for good.” Because Claudine didn’t fancy dying today, thanks.
Violet picked herself up off the ground and straightened her uniform, half-surprised not to have split her head open when landing, and replied to Claudine "No, I'm all right. I thought for a moment that I was going to crash down head-first, but those things seemed to almost lay me down purposefully. Which is weird, don't you think?" she said, looking around at the crowd as an idea came to her. "The vines seem almost sentient, don't they?" Violet probably should have been more upset, but she was still feeling rather pleased by the success of her freezing spell (now she was good at starting fires and freezing things!).