Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 08:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Looking over at Apollo as he handed over his hoodie to her Bella accepted it with a quiet. "Thank you..." She was a little cold, but she shivered more because of his close proximity. After she had pulled on the hoodie, that smelled like Apollo she gazed out off the bridge to buy herself some time. "Have you seen any unicorns lately?" Or the giant squid but she didn't say that out loud. Getting warmer Bella took a breath of courage and admitted as she turned slightly to face Apollo. "I'm not mad at you. I'm in love with you............." The cat was out of the bag, now the question was, how was he going to react?
Unicorns... uh... was this a distraction from something. But before he could really respond to that question, she answered his question about being mad at her with a response he hadn't been expecting at all. The Gryffindor teen just stood there blankly looking at her. She was .... what... in love with him?? sure he loved her; Isabella Connolly was the sister he never had. Maybe even better than an actual sister. But in love? It was something he hadn't really thought about and seemed serious and mature and a totally different phase of life.

He just swallowed, turning to stare off into the scenery as a way to prolong his response. "I'm ... Bella... you know I care about you. I just don't know about that just yet.. I mean... we're only thirteen. Fourteen... we're just ... figuring ourselves out. But please, i'm sorry... i'm just it's ... just ... i mean, you're my best friend." Well, one of them. "I just.." Ugh, he was doing the rambling thing that he did when he didn't want to hurt feelings.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.