Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 12:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hiii :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Once upon a time, someone had R U D E L Y voted for Bernadette O. Grantham with the superlative MOST LIKELY TO KEEP AN OVERDUE LIBRARY BOOK FOR SIX YEARS BEFORE RETURNING IT.

And here she was, living up to her legend, returning an overdue library book that she had checked out FOR FIVE YEARS ONLY, j'excuse you all. (The j'excuse is because technically her first year of school was in France, and she could not be held liable for any fees and fines from there. Also because she was suspended that year. Also though, none of this has anything to do with this book, which is actually in fact from Hogwarts itself from her time as a second year.)

Anyay, it was verging on being overdue for six years, and on account of how Bernie didn't really attend Hogwarts anymore, she was still here to return it. So she slid the tome across the counter and cleared her little throat.

My, this place was dry.

Was this how Ravenclaws felt?

It was a question only vaguely crossing her mind as she set five books down on the counter for checkout. With NEWTs hovering around the corner, Claudine was determined to get proper grades at the exams so that getting into University would be a breeze.

The Snakette was paying no attention at the moment to anyone around her. Not until that throat clearing happened, anyway. That’s when she looked around and found herself standing beside Bernadette. Claudine’s gaze moved from the girl to the book before the Gryffindor.

“I remember that book. Are you borrowing it again? Or wait… don’t tell me. You’re now returning it?’’ It would be such a Bernadette Grantham thing.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺