View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 05:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Been here the whole time! ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Unusual time and place for a divination lesson, was Heath’s first thought upon entering the astronomy tower. He’d said hello to Professor Euka on arrival and taken a seat near Claudine, greeting her with a smile and a quiet “hi”. He glanced up, transfixed by the night sky. Merlin, it was going to be hard to remember that this was divination and not astronomy, let alone pay attention!

Finally jerked out of his thoughts as the lesson began, Heath reluctantly tore his eyes from the sky and looked to the professor. Wait, raincoats under the desks? Books getting ruined? Protection spells on parchment? HIs eyes momentarily flicked toward the sky. Was Professor Euka expecting a sudden downpour? Just in case, he cast a nonverbal Impervius on his parchment. He blinked, unsure what to make of the question. His initial thoughts turned to stars, but that didn’t make sense. If that were the case, this lesson could’ve taken place any evening.

Then he remembered she’d mentioned needing perfect weather - probably rain, if the coats were any indication. Maybe something to do with the way rain droplets fell. Was that a form of divination? That didn’t quite make sense either! Then why would the lesson need to take place in the evening specifically? Completely stumped, he kept quiet for now.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...