View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 01:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Darej waited until he was told to come in before opening the door. "Hello," His eyes then met the Fwooper's on the shelf he was all too familiar with gazing at him before turning back to Aurora who sat patiently.

Darej smiled politely as he sat down. Meeting the boss in their office made anyone a little nervous, but he was sure it wasn't going to be an unpleasant visit. "You asked to see me? Nothing bad happened, right?" He just had to be sure. Nonetheless, it definitely had to be important.
By the time that Darej entered her office her pet fwooper had retaken her position on the shelf. Eyes gazing observingly down at anyone that entered her owner's domain. Aurora smiled brightly "Hello Darej," as he took a seat in front of her desk. Putting a little more warmth into her smile she reassured him. "Yes I did wish to see you. It's nothing bad at all I assure you. I'm quite satisfied with your work and value your opinion." Darej was one of her best employees. "I wish to speak to you about the vacant enforcement division head role now that Morgenstern has left us."

Aurora paused here briefly to chose her words. "Darej you have the experience, skill and knowledge of how to lead your colleagues without being asked which is a few of the key things i look for in a head. The other employees look to you for advice and instructions in the field which is a sign of good silent leadership. If you are willing I'd like to offer you the new role of enforcement division head. What do you say Darej, are you interested?"