Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 12:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Violet looked puzzled as Ash went on about the lake and rocks--maybe metaphor wasn't her forte. But, Violet felt quite satisfied with this encounter--she seemed to have managed to make a friend, finally, and had an entire conversation without flubbing it up too badly. Only...now she was going to have to really finish that story, because she'd promised Ashley she could read it. And O.W.L.S. were coming up! Well, Violet hadn't said exactly when Ashley could read it--maybe she would have time over the summer break to write this thing.

But for now..."Well, I sort of have to go now. My pet magpie, Mack, has been missing from the sanctuary every time I've gone down to check on him for the past week or so, so I need to go look for him, before he gets into trouble." Before he got Violet into trouble, she meant. "I guess I'd better let you get back to your song. Talk to you later."

As Violet turned around to go, she was so preoccupied with thoughts of her friend and her magpie that she once more ran into a music stand and sent it crashing to the floor. Blushing slightly, she righted it, looking sheepishly back over her shoulder at Ashley.