View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 06:32 PM   #34 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

After Javier watched the majority of students get started on their potion, he cleared his throat. "Once you're done with your potion, I'd like to introduce the main activity to you all," he said with a grin. He raised his wand and waved it a few times - causing the back of the classroom to magically expand out about 10 yards. A moment later, all the junk he'd had piled up in the back spread out and created a playing field of sorts. The foam rocks, giant crates, and barrels all situated themselves evenly across the now expanded space.

"When you're done, take that 10mL vial that you put your finished potion in and head to the back of the classroom. Your fellow students will be doing the same, and it is your job to throw your vial at them and attempt to disarm them with your Noxious Potion. Now, this small amount will NOT make anyone sick to the point that you will need the hospital wing," he added quickly. "It WILL make you dizzy however, and if you don't move away from the cloud fast enough, you may find yourself gagging."

"Use the barriers to try and avoid the potion - but if you're within 5 feet of the vial when it explodes, you'll find yourselves experiencing the effects," he explained. "There's a protective charm over your work stations, so if you haven't finished your potion, don't feel like you need to rush - you'll be protected from the residual fumes so you can focus on working!"

"You should ONLY be using your Noxious Potion, no wands and no playing dirty, you hear?" he added with a small smirk. He'd be there to witness it all, though, in case anyone got any ideas. "Once you're done with your potion, feel free to head on over!"

OOC: Onto the main activity! As I said previously, CATCH UP WITH THE BREWING is totally OK and expected! You do not need to do more than two posts for BOTH parts. You can do one long post for the brewing, and another long post for the main activity if you would like. Or take your time and spread it out over multiple posts! You have until November 21st at 9 PM CDT to finish things up.

A few more quick notes before we get going:

-DO NOT RP for the character you are aiming for. Points will not be determined based on whether or not you make contact, so please allow the other RPer to determine if your hit was successful or not
-As Javier stated, this small amount of potion should NOT be making anyone seriously sick, even the most sensitive of stomachs. So please, don't get too crazy with your RPs. If you decide NOT to follow this advice, understanding IC consequences may happen including house point loss or detention, etc
-As always hit me up if you have any questions or IC ask Javier!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid