View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 01:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Still mortified at his daughter calling the unspeakable a loon, Conley took the paperwork Damian handed him. Then, eyeing his daughter to make sure she didn't run off again, he gave the paperwork a quick look over before tucking it into his inner robe pocket. He'd look it over later to make sure it was all up to date before sending a copy to Airey. "Excellent. Nothing I hate more then having to chase people down to correct paperwork."

What? She hadn't burped. Why was papa telling her to mind her manners? She just wanted a balloon. Which the other man seemed to understand because Radhika let out a loud happy giggle as she clapped her hands and watched him play with a balloon. She had no idea what he was talking about, but she didn't care as her big brown eyes watched the balloon take the shape of a - "Doo---ggie! EEeeeee!!!" She grabbed for the balloon and squeezed it.

Wait - BA-lloon? Well, that made wayyyy more sense then loon. His daughter was smart, but he didn't think she was old enough to understand insults. Right? That took a load off his shoulders. He eyed Damian, wondering if he really had spent the day at circus like he was telling them. Either way, he had clearly enthralled his daughter who was very happy to have a balloon now. "Well, you will certainly need to stop by sometime for a cup of tea and tell me more about this circus. Radi, careful or you'll pop it -"

"Tanks!" Radhika smiled at the man and then turned and toddled off into the crowd.

"Rad-" sigh. At least she remembered to say thank you."You too Mr. Pendragon. I need to get her to daycare-" He gave the unspeakable a forced smile and started after Radhika.