View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 08:40 AM   #25 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default Violet, Phoebe, & Kinsay! :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Blond brows arched in delight as the one and only Phoebe James joined their group. Had she seen the error of her --- oh...she was making a good point and he had almost missed it just staring at her. Ogling, really.

Atlas dropped a few more bits of straw and sticks where there firepit was soon to be. "I probably shouldn't." Summon things, that is. "Things tend not to go in a straight line when I do." Or at all. Boom and all that.

He may not be able to Accio well, but one thing Atlas knew how to do was start fires - magically or otherwise. So with tinder down and kindling on top of that all crisscross like before adding the logs and bigger pieces of wood that Violet had collected. Those logs went around the little bits with a kind of teepee-like structure to it all. "My unchiul, uncle, taught me," he explained to the ladies with a small shrug of the shoulders. "Basic survival training."

Setting things on fire was the easy part.

SPEAKING of PESTS...well...no...he wouldn't exactly put Kinsay James into the category of pest. Especially not when Phoebe James was around. He would be polite and even smile at her as she joined. Mmmhmm.

As to the professor's question...well...his hand went up. "Anything can be a pest," he offered as a lukewarm sort of response. "As long as it is annoying, troublesome, or destructive ....it can be a pest. Dad says felines, kneazles, are pests and their claws are wicked destructive and harmful. They are predators and hunt and prey on native species. A real threat to global biodiversity AND cats, felines, in general have contributed to the extinction of 63 species of birds, mammals, and reptiles in the wild and continue to adversely impact a wide variety of other species," Atlas recited practically verbatium from one of dad's tirades. "I personally find chizpurfles the worst. They've sabotaged me loads with my robotics."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes