View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 12:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

She had been lost in her thoughts… which wasn’t an odd occurrence but what she ans V had discussed had preoccupied her all day so it was until people were forming groups did she come back to attention. Huh? She saw the three man groups already (Claudine/Heath/Valentina and Atlas/Violet/Phoebe) form quickly and then her eyes landed on a group that wasn’t quite three yet so she made a beeline to balance out the class. Funnily enough, her brother was part of that group so hopefully he didn’t mind her joining Bella and him. “Hi!! Can I tag along?” she asked, out of courtesy, before butting in with more wood to offer her new team.

Before she could make a comment, Professaur was asking a question! She raised her hand to answer the question. Ooh! Ooh! She knew LOTS OF PESTS!! “Doxy’s can be pests. I’m sure they wouldn’t agree but I think they’re considered one… As for what makes them pests.. is it cause they’re troublemakers?” And that they like to have fun? And if that was so, could she be considered a magical pest? She turned her gaze to her brother, hopefully he didn’t think she was TOO MUCH OF A PEST to him.