View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 10:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Valentina & Heath <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post

Val watched as the older girl arranged the wood neatly, tucking her hair behind the ears. Isn't Claudine a seventh year like Cecelia? She won't be seeing them around next year onwards - which made her feel all kinds of sad. Anyyyyway.

"Yeah, sure! I can do that." Pulling out her wand, she pointed it at their fire pit and casted the spell. "Incendio." She watched as the flames flickered brightly, looking at Claudine once again. "Do you know what creature we are going to be learning about?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Heath had just enough time to return Claudine’s smile before the lesson began. He turned his attention to Professor Paszek, listening intently to the directions. He wasn’t the least bit surprised to hear they were building fires - really, what else could they do with firewood and firepits? The part that surprised him was that it was important that it be a magical fire. He could only think of one reason!

He inwardly groaned at the mention of group work, but fortunately, he didn’t have to look far for a group. Catching Claudine’s motion out of the corner of his eye, he smiled. He could always count on her to include him! He followed behind her and Valentina, nodding in reply to her words. “Firewood it is!” he said with a soft chuckle.

Heath picked up a few pieces of wood and added them to the pit, taking extra care not to jostle the pile Claudine created. He stepped back to allow Valentina to cast Incendio, watching as the flames flickered to life. “Good job,” he said with a slight smile for the younger girl. As he overheard her question, he shot Claudine an “are-you-thinking-what-I’m-thinking” look. She was much better at Creatures than him, so if he had an idea what the creature was, he was certain she knew too!

It was a perfect pile. She and Heath had done a great job. And Valentina as well for all too soon they were done with this part of the activity. Despite the weather not being cold or even in the least bit chilly, the seventh year felt the warmth of their firepit.

Her eyes lit up when Valentina asked about the creature they might be studying today. Her gaze swung to Heath just in time to catch his look. She grinned and turned her attention back to the Gryffindor. “I think it might be Ashwinders. They’re created from magical fires.” Naturally, Claudine could add more to that but why spoil the fun?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺