View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 11:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default semi-catchup/joining Claudine & Valentina
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath had just enough time to return Claudine’s smile before the lesson began. He turned his attention to Professor Paszek, listening intently to the directions. He wasn’t the least bit surprised to hear they were building fires - really, what else could they do with firewood and firepits? The part that surprised him was that it was important that it be a magical fire. He could only think of one reason!

He inwardly groaned at the mention of group work, but fortunately, he didn’t have to look far for a group. Catching Claudine’s motion out of the corner of his eye, he smiled. He could always count on her to include him! He followed behind her and Valentina, nodding in reply to her words. “Firewood it is!” he said with a soft chuckle.

Heath picked up a few pieces of wood and added them to the pit, taking extra care not to jostle the pile Claudine created. He stepped back to allow Valentina to cast Incendio, watching as the flames flickered to life. “Good job,” he said with a slight smile for the younger girl. As he overheard her question, he shot Claudine an “are-you-thinking-what-I’m-thinking” look. She was much better at Creatures than him, so if he had an idea what the creature was, he was certain she knew too!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...