View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
"A meet up?" Morgan raised an eyebrow but quickly settled into an amused smirk. "Sounds a little sus." Noah very well could have said date, according to Morgan, because it wasn't like he mentioned any names, so the secretive implication of his words did make it sound suspicious. But Morgan wasn't truly bothered as he wasn't all that nosy anyway.

"They'll get used to her. We did," Morgan replied with a shrug. Though technically Morgan didn't have to deal with her in his first year since he was at Beauxbatons that year, but he had no problem with the Fat Lady. He glanced back over at housemate again. "Red-handed? Nah, bro." That made it sound like he was doing something that maybe he shouldn't and was trying to get away with it. Not today, or at least not at the moment. "Just trying to see if the Fat Lady wants to sing a duet, but she seems to have better things to do." Granted, that one was one of his less exciting items, but it was something that he'd never have the chance to do again in a few months.
Boys usually don't pry on people's business, but Noah decided to be extra careful. Not because he didn't trust Morgan or his friends in general, but keeping the date secret seemed to be very important. The idea of Florrie being embarrassed dating him, crossed his mind (many times) since his dating (would normal people even call it a date?!) record wasn't exactly top-notch. It was more of...mindless getting together kind of thing. Ahem. But yes, this one with Florrie was serious business, and he wouldn't allow anything to wreck his plans. The missing wine was already a huge dent on his plan, but thanks to his quick thinking, that was amended in no time.

But he wasn't here to discuss his date, Noah was with Morgan because he wanted to pry on his business. He thought his friend was going to do something very naughty which was, by the way, not like Morgan at all, and he wanted to be part of whatever it is that he was planning. "Duet with the Fat Lady?" Noah repeated, suppressing a laugh, "If I were you, I'd call it a revenge, since she's kept me awake half of the time during my first year." the constant operatic singing drove him up against the wall, but just like what Morgan said, he got used to it. Eventually.

True, the Fat Lady seemed busy, but Noah wasn't one to give up without trying. "She could be somewhere around these other paintings, but maybe we can summon her." he said, looking around, and then back to Morgan. "You might want to cover your ears," he added, giving him a very naughty smile.

"Fat Lady, WHERE ARE YOUUHOOHOOHOO-HOOOOOO???" Okay, he may not be able to hit the high notes of that Mozart aria, but he was feeling every bit the Queen of the Night right now.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.