View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
However, it was Miss Connolly's gesture that made the worry on her face a bit more prominent, "Thank you, dear, I am sure these will turn out lovely when I get to plant them" she added, though her enthusiasm didn't match her words. But at least she as trying.

Before she was completely compromised and that awful dust had tears roll down her cheeks, she moved to began the lesson.

"Thank you everyone for being so kind and thoughtful today. It is true, the state of the greenhouses, the dying plants as well as these uncontrollable vines has not only left me but all the professors quite worried. These vines are not known to act the way they are right now" she stated, sighing softly, "And we are trying our best to figure out what is making them act this way."

"So, given the circumstances, I would like to know what do you think is happening? Why are these vines acting the way they are?" No answer was wrong. All theories were welcome. They needed to figure this stuff out.
Oh dear! Maybe Bella shouldn't have brought the seeds after all? It seemed that her seeds only made her head of house more sad. Oh well it was too late to take her gift back now. Bella saw the tears in Professor June's eyes but chose wisely to not say anything about it when she raised her hand to answer the first question. "These vines seems a work of something evil since they suffocate and suck out the life force from the plants around them so they dry and die. Could that weird luny healer Poppy have left that to destroy Hogwarts?" Bella pondered. "Maybe the glowing that Evan mentioned is an indication that it's a nocturnal plant that gets stronger at night when we all sleep and that's why we wake up to more wines everywhere?" If they slept they couldn't fight the vines back, but these were just ideas. Bella had honestly didn't know more than anyone else. She did know that that they had to do something or maybe they wouldn't have a castle soon.