View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 03:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

These kids were amazing. If June wasn't feeling so weighed down by the dying plants, she might have smiled. She attempted to anyway - especially when Mr Nam and Miss Blaze came forward with pleasant offerings. "Chocolate and a perfect rose! How did I get so lucky?" The brunette smiled and bowed her head gently, appreciating the gesture very much.

Twirling that rose in her fingers, she bit into that chocolate as more students arrived. "Hello" she greeted Miss Fox , Miss Couture and Miss Blackthorne. However, it was Miss Connolly's gesture that made the worry on her face a bit more prominent, "Thank you, dear, I am sure these will turn out lovely when I get to plant them" she added, though her enthusiasm didn't match her words. But at least she as trying.

And it was absolutely frustrating that there was a whole lot of trying and no results. She hated feeling this distracted and clueless about the entire thing, so much so that she had entirely forgotten that it would be best to check Atlas' pockets and bag before the lesson began. Instead as he walked toward her, she simply gave him a small nod in greeting as well as one to Miss James who closely followed him.

Finishing up that chocolate, June tore her eyes away from the sculpture and forcefully tried to pull herself together, especially when Miss Nam tried to cheer her up as well, "That's very kind of you, Miss Nam -- but I am okay." She was not. And she could have faked it all the way through -- if not for Mr Jones. Kind as everyone's gesture was, this one crumbled whatever little composure she had inside. Reading the note inside warmed her heart greatly and it showed. Speechless, the brunette simply placed a gentle hand on the young man's shoulder and gave it a squeeze, "Thank you, Mr Jones - it has been a pleasure teaching you as well"

Before she was completely compromised and that awful dust had tears roll down her cheeks, she moved to began the lesson.

"Thank you everyone for being so kind and thoughtful today. It is true, the state of the greenhouses, the dying plants as well as these uncontrollable vines has not only left me but all the professors quite worried. These vines are not known to act the way they are right now" she stated, sighing softly, "And we are trying our best to figure out what is making them act this way."

"So, given the circumstances, I would like to know what do you think is happening? Why are these vines acting the way they are?" No answer was wrong. All theories were welcome. They needed to figure this stuff out.

OOC: Thank you for having such beautiful characters, guys <3 June and I appreciate them SO SO MUCH. First question is up!

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment