View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 12:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
"I'm preparing for a...meet up." he said with a shrug and a grin, pulling back his words a little. Noah couldn't say 'date' out loud because walls have ears, and it was made known to him that Florrie wanted their date to be hush-hush. He found that a bit odd, but he'd assured Margaret that he was going to show up and make the date happen.

Yes, oh yes. The Fat Lady was always up to something, wasn't she? "I don't know how the first years manage her, really." he said, flicking her empty portrait. Noah eyed the paper again, and wondered what Morgan was up to. "Oooh, did I catch you red-handed or something? What are you planning, Mr. McCarthy?" he asked, eyes wandering back to the empty portrait of the Fat Lady.
"A meet up?" Morgan raised an eyebrow but quickly settled into an amused smirk. "Sounds a little sus." Noah very well could have said date, according to Morgan, because it wasn't like he mentioned any names, so the secretive implication of his words did make it sound suspicious. But Morgan wasn't truly bothered as he wasn't all that nosy anyway.

"They'll get used to her. We did," Morgan replied with a shrug. Though technically Morgan didn't have to deal with her in his first year since he was at Beauxbatons that year, but he had no problem with the Fat Lady. He glanced back over at housemate again. "Red-handed? Nah, bro." That made it sound like he was doing something that maybe he shouldn't and was trying to get away with it. Not today, or at least not at the moment. "Just trying to see if the Fat Lady wants to sing a duet, but she seems to have better things to do." Granted, that one was one of his less exciting items, but it was something that he'd never have the chance to do again in a few months.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line