View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 05:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Just as he was about to peek into the Fat Lady's portrait to see where she was and to see if he could get this item crossed off his list, Morgan felt a tap on his shoulder. "Oh, hey, Noah," he returned the greeting as he turned to see who it was and he gave his friend a bro nod. "What's up?"

The seventh year paused in thought for only a moment to consider Noah's question and furrowed his brow as he glanced back over at the portrait. "I don't remember specifically, but that sounds about right. She's always singing something or another." And he was sure he'd heard happy birthday at least a time or two in his educational career. "I'm just looking to get some things crossed off my Hogwarts bucket list," he added as an afterthought, waving the paper in his hand, since that was what he came out here for.
"I'm preparing for a...meet up." he said with a shrug and a grin, pulling back his words a little. Noah couldn't say 'date' out loud because walls have ears, and it was made known to him that Florrie wanted their date to be hush-hush. He found that a bit odd, but he'd assured Margaret that he was going to show up and make the date happen.

Yes, oh yes. The Fat Lady was always up to something, wasn't she? "I don't know how the first years manage her, really." he said, flicking her empty portrait. Noah eyed the paper again, and wondered what Morgan was up to. "Oooh, did I catch you red-handed or something? What are you planning, Mr. McCarthy?" he asked, eyes wandering back to the empty portrait of the Fat Lady.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.