View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default hello!
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Setting up a date was tough business, but at least Noah was making progress. He'd just been to the Kitchens to talk with the house-elves about a certain request, and he was quite pleased with the turnout. There was only one...okay, two things in his imaginary list that needed his attention, and he'd be set for his "date".

Making his way back to the Gryffindor Common room, he found Morgan standing in front of the portrait, busy, reading. Was it another Hogwarts confession paper he found? "Hey," Noah said in greeting, tapping Morgan's back. "Everything alright?" he asked, glancing at the parchment in his hand, and then to the portrait of the Fat Lady, prompting a not so distant memory. "Was it just me the other day, or did the Fat Lady sing the 'Happy Birthday' in a very operatic way?"
Just as he was about to peek into the Fat Lady's portrait to see where she was and to see if he could get this item crossed off his list, Morgan felt a tap on his shoulder. "Oh, hey, Noah," he returned the greeting as he turned to see who it was and he gave his friend a bro nod. "What's up?"

The seventh year paused in thought for only a moment to consider Noah's question and furrowed his brow as he glanced back over at the portrait. "I don't remember specifically, but that sounds about right. She's always singing something or another." And he was sure he'd heard happy birthday at least a time or two in his educational career. "I'm just looking to get some things crossed off my Hogwarts bucket list," he added as an afterthought, waving the paper in his hand, since that was what he came out here for.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line