Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 04:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Great minds seemed to think alike, Neva also feeling this space would be the perfect spot for a think. The fact that her colleague had beaten her to it didn't deter her at all. In fact, she was hoping to have a chat with a lot of the staff soon to voice her concerns about the possibility that whatever was impacting the plants might also be harmful to the children as well. So far they seemed alright, but one never knew at Hogwarts.

"Mia, hey." The Charms professor approached, following her gaze out to the grounds. "Everything okay?" You know, besides the whole plant issue.
Mia turned her head to see who had joined her. "Oh, hi, Neva," she said simply before returning her gaze to the grounds. "Just doing some thinking," she added. Not answering the question directly, because no, everything was not okay. There was the whole vine issue. And the lake issue. From here, the lake looked fine. She worried about how long they really had until the dead plants in the lake caused irreversible damage to the ecosystem. "I saw quite a lot of those vines on my way up here, they've really made themselves at home, huh?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Meda hadn't really been looking for a place to think, but she was chasing after a students pygmy puff that had wondered somewhere around this area. The poor child was upset about the missing pet and Meda couldn't help but want to find the ball of fluff. As she searched she came to the balcony and saw two of her coworkers already there.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, but have you seen a little pgymy puff around?" She thought it might be a little cold still for the puff, but maybe if it was lost it ventured toward voices?

Her floo of thought was again interrupted by another voice. This time, the Divination professor. Mia turned fully away from gazing thoughtfully at the grounds to smile at the other woman. "A pygmy puff?" she repeated. "Not out on the balcony...maybe it made its way to the creatures barn? There's several puffskeins there, maybe it wanted the company." Or maybe it got stuck in its owner's sock. Hopefully it hadn't gotten tangled up in a vine. Pygmy puffs were so small...it was no wonder they didn't go missing more frequently.