Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 03:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Fiona! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post

Fiona grinned back at Claudine's greeting before reaching into the pocket of her robes and pulling out the letter she had written. Her joyful expression turned to one of worry as soon as Claudine asked her question.

"Yeah, I am. I have spent ages trying to find the words. I don't want things between me and my parents to end up like...um... Sirius Black or Andromeda Tonks but all I can do is hope for the best but expect the worst."

Fiona sighed a deep sigh at the weight of what had been going on before collecting herself. "So, I'm assuming you're writing to the Jones' family."

When Claudine asked about Fiona sending a letter home, she had been referring to Fiona’s cousin, not parents. But she wasn’t overall surprised that her friend wanted to write to her parents. Fiona’s family situation was slightly different from her own. Whereas Claudine’s family members were actual killers, Fiona’s were not.

Still, they both had a bit in common when it came to family. “At least they can’t say you haven’t tried.” Fiona had tried to reason with her parents before and here she was, still doing so and not giving up. “If they don’t come around this time, that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t. It most likely will mean they need more time to see they were wrong.”

The owl had been coaxed to her arm and Claudine was now attaching her letter. “Oh yes, I am. Just a general check in on them and to let them know that I’m doing well.” The girl carried the owl to a window to help him on his way. She remained standing there watching him until he was out of sight.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺