Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 12:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Before she had released him from having to answer the question, Evan had opened his mouth to say just out for a walk but seemed Ingrid was able to reach that conclusion once she saw the kitten trampling on ahead. "I never realized how much cats could like to go for a walk, but this one is obsessed. Rain, snow, wind or sun. Doesn't matter to her." Even if sometimes he worried it could get so gusty the wind would carry off her small frame. He hadn't attempted leash training, but days like today made him wonder if perhaps he should.

He wasn't sure he realized Ingrid had been into drawing as well, a recent past time for him. But then again, he also probably hadn't spent near enough time trying to get to know Ingrid either. He tended to do that a lot with his peers, even with trying to be exponentially better than he had before. "New perspective can certainly help with creativity. What do you usually focus on drawing?"
Ingrid knew better than most that cats too enjoyed going for a walk, although it was more common in dogs than most. Cats to her always seemed so independent. A creature that enjoyed their freedom to roam and move amongst the bushes without anyone the wiser. Evan’s cat however was slightly different and seemed to enjoy the company. Despite finding that interesting, almost to the point where she wanted to quiz him on the cat’s origin, she held back. “That must be pretty nice though? I don’t actually have my own pet but I know I’d want one that likes being around me and wants to go out.” It was always funny to think that she didn’t actually have her own pet when they kept and looked after so many but those were technically the shops and not her. Besides, getting attached to them did not help the matter one bit. “I am quite lucky though. I do get to spend a lot of time around creatures which is almost like having a pet. I think?”

With a nod and smile, she simply nodded towards some of the plants that were starting to sprout up around them as the winter cold slowly started to subside. “There’s some really cool patterns around here when you look really close at things but I guess you’ve got to really kind of…stop and look,” which a lot people didn’t really do. “I really enjoy designing patterns for clothes. Like dresses and different things, y’know? I’m still working on actually putting them on things though,” she continued, aware that she didn’t actually spend much time with Evan despite them being in the same house and the same year. Suddenly feeling slightly more shy than previous for some reason, she quickly turned her attention to the route they were walking.