View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 03:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

It was quite the relief too to see Professor Kazmi seemed to have intentions of handling what he could immediately. Not that Evan had really doubted that would be the case, but sometimes things seemed more of a big deal than they actually were. It seemed the Professor also felt the warning was important, and deeply concerning. He hoped Atlas' had had similar luck with Profess Paszek.

"You're welcome, sir." He started to take his own steps to the door, intending to leave and head back towards the castle to resume studies now that he'd done what he could. "And thank you for informing of the next steps. Hopefully whatever is happening can be resolved easily." It was Hogwarts, so doubtful, but that didn't mean he couldn't still hope. "I'll get out of your hair now so you can hopefully catch Professor Paszek. I'll see you in class later, sir."

And with that, he turned and headed back out the way he'd came as well. He considering popping by the lake to see if the squid had come back but the Professor's would already be going that way so there was no need. Besides, there probably really was some studying he could complete. Maybe he'd find what he could about the plants in the library. Seemed a decent start.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start