Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 02:52 AM   #19 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
With the cold winter air whipping at her face, Ingrid was almost relieved to be heading back into the castle when she heard the voice of someone behind call to her. What they were saying was a loss to her because of the loud wind whistling around her but she still slowed down enough for them to catch up to her, a polite smile on her face.

“Oh, hey Evan. What are you…,” but her voice trailed off when she noticed the Padme walking past them both, apparently sure of the path she was walking. “I guess I know what you’re up to now,” she laughed, her eyes following the creature as they always did whenever there was any type of animal or magical creature in the vicinity.

“I’m just kind of out here looking for some new inspiration. Different places to draw or some patterns of designs in nature. And also, y’know, fresh air.”. She needn’t go into her being ill and not being able to breath through her nose for days on end or the fact that she had been a snot rocket machine. No. Despite knowing Evan since her first year at Hogwarts, he didn’t need that much detail.
Before she had released him from having to answer the question, Evan had opened his mouth to say just out for a walk but seemed Ingrid was able to reach that conclusion once she saw the kitten trampling on ahead. "I never realized how much cats could like to go for a walk, but this one is obsessed. Rain, snow, wind or sun. Doesn't matter to her." Even if sometimes he worried it could get so gusty the wind would carry off her small frame. He hadn't attempted leash training, but days like today made him wonder if perhaps he should.

He wasn't sure he realized Ingrid had been into drawing as well, a recent past time for him. But then again, he also probably hadn't spent near enough time trying to get to know Ingrid either. He tended to do that a lot with his peers, even with trying to be exponentially better than he had before. "New perspective can certainly help with creativity. What do you usually focus on drawing?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start