Thread: Study Hall
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 11:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

There had been a couple of spells that he had been working on and had deemed more valuable than the tattoo spell they had learned in Charms. A few of them were new spells that he had found in the older year's textbooks which sadly, he had not been able to accomplish yet and the other was a spell that he had used several times before but with acceptable results.

And he didn't do acceptable.

"I'm trying to perfect my mending charm" He answered as he pressed his finger on his second yearbook to show it to Evan. "It's an amazing spell, isn't it?" he already saw himself at home *accidentally* breaking his mother's expensive vase, blaming it on his older brother, and then whipping out his wand to perform the mending spell and he'd be the hero of the story.

"What kind of tattoo do you want?" he asked now that the older Ravenclaw had confirmed that he wanted one once he was old enough. "and do you want a black or colored tattoo? Are you going to get it at the tattoo shop in Diagon Alley or some boring muggle place? " he added. " And also do you want one that moves or stays still?" questions!

Having any luck with the switching spell yet?"

........his curiosity and small but still noticeable excitement about asking tons of questions was replaced by him rolling his eyes at the question. "I just said I've been reading about it so obviously I've had no luck with it, I have never tried it" it took strength not to end with saying 'Duh' but he managed to do so.