View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 01:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Mia smiled when Beck moved away from her, toward Dahlia and the food. And...yes, here came the rest, all stretching their wings and leaning toward the feed bucket. "Come now, don't crowd her while she's trying to help you," she called, patting the nearest winged horse and making her way between them. It would not be good if the girl got trampled.

"You okay, Miss Donovan?" she asked when she could see her again among the creatures. "They are more enthused than I've seen them." Maybe they thought two people meant twice as much food.
Dahlia knew that once she entered the enclosure with the bucket of food, the winged horses would come straight towards her. It was normally this way with all of the creatures during feeding times. A soft giggled escaped her lips as she adjusted in the bucket in her hand to reach out with her other so she could give Beck a light pat when he got close enough and gave her a small nudge on her shoulder with his head. "Well hello there, I see you and you will be getting your food right now."

"I'm alright. They seem to be rather hungry this morning." Nothing she couldn't manage though. It was only a matter of getting their food to them so each of them got some. "There's more than enough for you all."

You are Bread!