Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

SPOILER!!: Claudine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine heard someone come in shortly after her but since she still didn’t care for the majority of humans on this planet, she didn’t spare a glance around. Not until her name was called, that is. It was a voice she recognised in a heartbeat. “Hi, Fiona.” Claudine grinned. “Fancy meeting you here.’’ It was just a light jibe. She and Fiona saw each other each day, not just because they attended Hogwarts but because they shared a dorm. Over the years, Fiona had become a close friend of Claudine’s.

“Sending a letter home?” Her attention went back to the owls, though half of it remained on her fellow seventh year. Oh. There was a tawny owl who seemed interested in a job. She began to gently and softly coax it down to her outstretched arm.

Fiona grinned back at Claudine's greeting before reaching into the pocket of her robes and pulling out the letter she had written. Her joyful expression turned to one of worry as soon as Claudine asked her question.

"Yeah, I am. I have spent ages trying to find the words. I don't want things between me and my parents to end up like...um... Sirius Black or Andromeda Tonks but all I can do is hope for the best but expect the worst."

Fiona sighed a deep sigh at the weight of what had been going on before collecting herself. "So, I'm assuming you're writing to the Jones' family."