View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 03:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Folding his jacket over his arm for the moment, Kamran thought on the message Mr Nam had passed along to him. Not good, and with the potential to overstep into the territory of very not good. Unless, of course, they could resolved this lake issue relatively quickly and painlessly.

"Curious," was all Kamran said at first, and it was. Was this a case of something spreading, or multiple something's cropping up around the school? He thought it highly unlikely the two issues - greenhouses and lake - were unconnected. Concerning, but that didn't need reiterating in front of a student. He took the phial of lake water and held it up so the light shone through it, but found nothing of note from merely eyeballing it, and so turned his attention back to the Ravenclaw.

"Thank you, Mr Nam, this is very helpful. And thank you for passing the message along. I'll go take a look at the lake, might be I'll catch Bartholomew or Professor Paszek while I'm there." Seeing as he'd passed along the message, Kamran thought it only fair he let the boy know what the immediate plan of action was. "We'll get all the samples checked out, and I'll make sure Headmaster Trent is informed as well."

That was sure to be a fun conversation; as if the man didn't have enough on his plate, especially with the Board of Governors sniffing around. But needs must.

You are Chocolate!