View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 08:54 PM   #76 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“Seven.” The moment that that amount of minutes were up, three Jobberknoll feathers were added. Claudine was so intent on maintaining her concentration. She had barely nodded to Hernandez when he had answered her question. The creature parts had better been harvested properly otherwise she would stalk right out of this classroom.

Now there was another round of waiting. Seven was quite the number in magic, wasn’t it? Her dark gaze once again fastened on the clock as she silently willed her potion to turn dark purple. Though… admittedly she was nervous to look at the cauldron even as the clock ticked down the minutes. Obviously there was no choice but to do just that when the second round of seven minutes was up. Oh, hey. Dark purple. [/i]Perfect.[/i]

One, two, three Jobberknoll feathers went into the mix again. What next? Right, the heat. It was adjusted to medium flame. Armadillo bile… one teaspoon, two teaspoons, three teaspoons. Was that navy blue? Claudine stared at the new colour. It was. She felt a bubble of happiness inflating within her as she always did whenever she got spellwork or potions done right.

Seven stirs, this time counter clockwise, were done. The already whisked Runespoor eggs were added and the third and final round of waiting began. However…

Over enthusiastic Claudine did not wait for seven minutes and seven seconds. No, she waited for seven minutes like the other two rounds. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. “Seven minutes.’’ Happily she grabbed her wand. “Recordo.” Clockwise circle over the potion? Check. Lastly, the three roots were added one by one. And… done.

But why in the world was her potion not giving up a faint blue smoke? The smoke here was jet black, some of which got into Claudine’s face causing her to sputter and cough.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺